My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, United States

Red headed blogger and dog walker who just doesn't like the Frogs.

Monday, August 15, 2005

BANG!

It would seem that the Big Bang Theory is more appropriate for blogging than it is for astronomy. Not only are there more bloggers, but bloggers are getting more blogs. Marty invited me to join an event planning blog for the University of Minnesota, and now at CFACT we have our internal blogger up and running. You can find my post on our recently concluded Eco-Summit now.

I think I will also take this time to make something clear. I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but with the CFACT blogger now up and running, it is timely indeed.

The posts I make on the CFACT blog are official CFACT correspondence. They are not simply being posted by me, they are being posted by the office of the National Director. Those are CFACT's official positions.

Anything posted here at Dog Park Walker are posted solely by me and have nothing to do with CFACT whatsoever. There is zero relation between my posts on Dog Park Walker and those at CFACT. Opinions posted at Dog Park Walker should never be assumed or associated with the opionions and positions of CFACT. If you want those - go to the CFACT site.

In that light, I'll rarely address consumer and environmental issues at this blog to help reduce confusion. However, I might reference that brilliant blogger over at CFACT who I seem to always agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home